Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pool Time

I guess that I just never appreciated how nice a pool my complex has. I mean, it is a nice pool and I know that. And I know that it is nice to have a pool only about fifty yards from my front door, but I guess that until I started spending a lot of time at home (or near home in coffee shops) during the day I never realized how nice it was to have it handy.

Yesterday after a morning of working on my job search at Caribou Coffee, and then running a few errands, I lay out by the pool and took a dip to cool off in the heat of the afternoon! Ah! What bliss.

I guess I should enjoy this while I can (without becoming too used to it) because soon enough I will have a new job and it will be back to the nine-to-five. But right now, this is so nice!

Wherever you are this morning, I hope you have something nice to look forward to!

Don Bergquist – June 30, 2010 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: