Monday, June 28, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Again

A friend and neighbor of mine watched Saga while I was away and left me cute notes about how she had told Saga the she was going to get a surprise, but wouldn't tell Saga what the surprise was.

I am not sure if this added to the usual frenzy that Saga usually displays whenever she has not seen me for a long time, but she seemed extra excited to see me when I walked in the door last night. It was sweet! It is nice to have someone so excited to see you when you get home.

On the down side, I have no internet service! I got home and discovered there was no internet service. I called Comcast and got a recording that lead me to understand that there was probably a wide-scale outage as they gave instructions to reset the modem and do a few other things before calling to speak with tech support. I did this and was not at all surprised to discover that it did no good whatsoever.

I have scheduled service for this afternoon, after my interview. But first I have to get to a hotspot to do a bit of refreshing of my memory on some things for my interview this morning.

Ah, the fun of job hunting!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you are doing well!

Don Bergquist – June 28, 2010 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: