Saturday, June 05, 2010

Heading South

It is a beautiful morning and the house is sleeping. I’m sitting in the bedroom I’ve borrowed from my brother and his family; Saga is snoring away at the foot of the bed, and there is no reason for me to be awake either, except that I have a lot of miles to grind away beneath my wheels today.

I want to be in Atlanta, Georgia on Monday morning and although, I could probably make it is a day, there is no real reason for me to push it! Part of the purpose behind this sabbatical is to take time to relax. So, there is no reason to push it.

Weather.com tells me that the morning is likely to be a wet one until I get south of the cities. So, perhaps, I should get moving. I know that Saga will be just as good sleeping in her kennel in the backseat as she is sleeping here so I suppose that I should get going.

Wherever you are, I hope that you’re having a good morning!

Don Bergquist – June 05, 2010 – Apple Valley, Minnesota, USA

No comments: