Tuesday, June 15, 2010

JAPDIP


What a great day for a beach day! Yesterday was almost absolutely perfect! The weather was not too hot, the sun was not too sunny. Who could ask for more?

There was a weather forecaster in Tampa years ago when I worked there who used to say "JAPDIP" all the time... an acronym for "Just another perfect day in paradise." This is what he was referring to!

Today is shaping up to be almost as perfect! I have already taken a walk in the cool of the morning and took the dog with me. It gets hot later on and that is when I retreat to the cool of the A/C. Having walked and brewed coffee, it is now time to work on my job search for a few hours. Then, once everyone has had their breakfast and their coffee, it is off to the beach for another glorious day of sun and fun.

I'd say that I wished you all were here, but then the beach would be a bit crowded.

Wherever you are today, I hope you're having a lovely morning.

No comments: