Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunny Sunday

I didn't find what I was looking for yesterday, but that's okay. I have a couple more weekends to do so… and there is always today!

Today it is gorgeous out! The morning has been so nice that I cannot believe I spent most of it doing my personal bookkeeping! Grrr! But it had to be done. Every once-in-a-while, you have to take the time to do the things that have to be done.

Now that I have finished balancing all my accounts and I know what I have to spend, I am planning on getting on the tube and going into London to find shoes. I have plans to meet-up with some friends to get dinner later on. So now, it is time to walk to the park with Saga so that she can re-assert her ownership of it and then I'm outta here.

Wherever you are today, I hope you have an excellent day!

Don Bergquist – 14 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: