Tuesday, October 09, 2007

More Of The Same

Saga is still on the mend. Thank you all who have asked about her recovery. She is moving a lot better and seems much happier.

I've moved the kennel back down to its original position, as she does not seem to like spending so much time in the lounge. This morning, she sat obstinately in the dining room as if challenging me to make her go back upstairs when I left for work. I decided it was not worth the hassle.

Last night I went for a nice long bike ride after work (my fifteen-mile route) and did something I haven’t done in quite a while. I stopped in at the pub on a weeknight for a beer. Gee! That place is dead on Monday nights.


This morning, I was up early and as I am ready to head-off to the office and it is still a quarter 'til six, I think I will get my ride in early. It is supposed to be raining today; I don't want to chance the weatherman being right!

Wherever you are today, I hope your day is great!

Don Bergquist – 09 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: