Monday, October 29, 2007

Off To South Africa

Hello all! The day has finally arrived! I've only got to finish carrying my carry-on and then head into the office. I have the last few things I need to toss into one of the cases not going on holiday with me. Then it is off to the office to get a few things done.

By early afternoon, I'll have finished so I can come back to the house and clear all the stuff that is staying so that they can clean the house before returning the keys. It has been nearly two years here. I cannot believe it is over. Where does the time go?

I have to get into the office if I am going to get everything done so I have to fly.

Wherever you are today I hope that you are getting the chance to do everything you need to do.

Don Bergquist – 29 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

Editor's Note:

The blog will be on holiday until I get the chance to post again. I may or may not have the chance to post until I return from South Africa. Please read some of my back posts or take a look at one of the sites I have linked to at right. Look for new stories and pictures starting mid-to-late November.

No comments: