Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday, Monday

For all the problems with the weather, it was a good weekend. The weekend ended early this morning, though, when I awoke to the sound of the rain hitting the windows. The clouds had rebuilt their canopy over the city overnight and some time after midnight they opened-up.

The morning is a wet one and it is not getting better. I suppose that I will wait until six to see if the rain stops before I head into the office. If it doesn't, well, I suppose that is why I own wet gear. I can always get into my rain suit and ride in in the rain. (A prospect I am resigned to rather than looking foreword to.) Ah! Well, I guess it's time for another cup of coffee then!

Wherever you are today, I hope that you'll have a good day, the start of a great week!

Don Bergquist – 01 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: