Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Busy Day

It was a crazy morning and a busy day. The morning started late because I could not drag myself out of bed. Once I did, and got Saga out for her morning ablutions, I ate a quick breakfast and then headed into the office.

With everything that is going on: trying to figure-out whether I am going home after my holiday or moving here, trying to get a new release tested, trying to make sure that Saga is well, etc., I am rushed.

Saga is doing well, she is obviously still in a bit of pain, but she has quit giving the incision so much attention. She is taking the stairs a bit slowly, but at least she is feeling well enough to come down into the kitchen and explore when I go down to cook. And by "explore" I mean "stare at me expectantly and hope that food falls from the sky onto the floor!"

Wherever you are today, I hope that your day is filled with unexpected treats!

Don Bergquist – 10 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: