Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday

Well, needless to say, I haven't finished everything. I have lots to do still. But it is Monday so I also have to get to the office.

Saga seems to have forgiven me for the bath on Saturday. She shadowed me as I did the laundry and the ironing on Sunday. I felt like a heel not bringing her to the pub with me, but I know how the pub is on Sunday afternoons.

I was right, it was packed and there were dogs everywhere. It would have been a hassle to have her with me. I will take her next time. The morning is dawning cold and clear. I am definitely going to need the gloves for my ride, which I should really get to. I have lots to do today at the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you have a great day!

Don Bergquist – 22 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: