Friday, October 26, 2007

72 Hours...

It's less than three days until I leave on my trip to South Africa. After not sleeping last night, I came home to the house and let took Saga for a walk and then went to lunch with some friends from the office.

Trying to finish my packing, I moved all my stuff to one of the empty rooms and started anew. I wish I had thought of this sooner! I know one of my bags is too heavy to fly, but then I am pretty sure the one that I am taking to South Africa will have weight to spare, Il thinking that I can transfer stuff from the heavy to the light one should I need to at the airport.

I'm off to meet-up with my friends at the pub. Saga has been a dear (helping me with my packing) and so I think we'll go to the pub for the evening.

Wherever you are, I hope you've had a great day!

Don Bergquist – 26 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: