Saturday, October 06, 2007

Good News!

Saga Roo had her follow-up visit with the vet this morning. The vet gave her an inspection and pronounced her condition as excellent. She is healing well from the surgery and they are happy with her progress.

She has not been licking as much and, although she is a bit more moody than normal, she seems to be recovering well. If I can get her to go for a walk today we'll go down to the park for a walk.

This afternoon, a friend of mine and I are going into Camden Town to do a little shopping. My best friend when he was here said that he'd found a good store for inexpensive leather goods. I want to look for a coat. But first, I had better get a bike ride in.

So, now I will be heading out for a ride before hooking-up with my friend. Saga is sleeping on the couch, the food and water bowls are full and she is looking peaceful. I hope this lasts.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist – 06 October 2007 – Thames Ditton, Surrey

No comments: