Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Website Update

I spent much of last night, while watching Shakespeare Retold, updating my Frost Lake Photography website. While it is not a comprehensive collection of my photographs, it is a collection of some of my favorites over the years.

A more complete collection is available by following the links on the various blog entries over the past couple years. Perhaps some day, I'll subscribe to an indexed photo sharing site. My friend Mike uses SmugMug and seems to like it.

Well, that will happen in all the copious free time I have, I am sure! It is a lovely (but bitterly cold) morning here in London. Saga at least went out without prompting today. I'd best get the past of the pages for Frost Lake Photography updated on the web and get to the office. Please stop by and let me know what you think of the new look.

I hope wherever you are today, you'll have a lovely and productive day!

Don Bergquist - 04 April 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: