Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools' Day

I cannot remember if I was here or not this time last year. If I was, I do not remember the UK being this into April Fools' Day last year. BBC four had an entire program this morning on what stories were likely to be bogus in today's papers.

I do miss the annual April Fools' Day story on NPR. I wonder what it was this year.

My afternoon is full of plans to do nothing in specific. I have nothing planned, nowhere to be, nowhere to go, left over Curry from last night's dinner with my friends, Lucy and Phil and a book to read. I am thinking of heading out to a park to read a while and then coming home to catch-up on some of the programs I missed this week. (The new season of Dr. Who started last night.)

I hope that wherever you are today, you have pleasant plans for a lovely day!

Don Bergquist - 01 Apil 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: