Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday, Monday

It's back to the office after a lovely weekend, but I don’t know! It is far too lovely out to want to head into the office! I am thinking that I want to delay this. It is 05:45 and I am sitting in the lounge, just finishing-up my breakfast, checking my email, writing to my friends and thinking of what to do with my blog today.

I cannot believe, here it is the last day of April already. Is this year flying or what? I have already been here five of the seven months that I was given for this trip. So much has been accomplished, there is so much more to do.

Screw it! I'm going to take the long way in this morning! It is a lovely day and I need to get out and stretch before I get into the office I think I will ride over to Richmond before I go to the office.

I hope that wherever you are today, you take some time to do something you want to do before you take the time to do the things you have to do!

Don Bergquist - 30 April 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: