Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday, Ah! Saturday!

It is a lovely weekend here in Thames Ditton. I have lots to do today, the women who have been here for the past week fly home today and a new group of coworkers come into the house next week.

I suppose it is inevitable that now, after over a year of residence in the corporate house, my coworkers would start to see me as a sort-of house manager. I'm going to run out and get some supplies for the house today and need to mow the back garden. I also am going to get out there and ride today. It is an absolutely lovely day out there.

We had talked last night, on the train on the way back from Central London, of going to a local pub/guesthouse that does a wonderful breakfast. Unfortunately, everyone was abed far too late for that to be practicable. So I think, as a nice thing to do for my departing co-workers, I'll go and whip together a traditional English breakfast.

I hope wherever you are today, your day is lovely!

Don Bergquist - 28 April 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: