Monday, April 02, 2007

A Lovely Weekend

What a beautiful weekend! I am basking in its afterglow this morning as I write by blog and sip my coffee.

Saga is being particularly friendly this morning. She watched me making my breakfast and is watching me as I sit here writing my blog entry. Poor thing, I think she knows that I will soon be mounting my bike for the ride into the office. I think she has been spoiled by all the time I spent with her this weekend.

It was a lovely weekend. I saw these lovely blossoms growing along the road to into the village this weekend. I grabbed my camera and took this picture. I am not sure what they are, at a guess, I'd say plum blossoms, but I am no horticulturist.

I do have a lot of things to do today when I get into the office and it is nearly six o'clock so I should finish my coffee, make sure Saga has food and water and head into the office.

I hope that wherever you are today, your week starts out well!

Don Bergquist - 02 April 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: