Friday, April 13, 2007

Something's Missing

There is something missing this morning. I can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps it is that I didn’t get attacked in the kitchen as I made breakfast this morning. There were not furry little paws propped up on me to say" "good morning" as I made coffee.

There was no demand for attention at all. Perhaps that is because Saga went to stay with my friends in Molesey who will be looking after her whilst I am in The States. I'm sitting here at the computer unmolested. There are no pleas for my attention.

It's nice and all, but on the whole, I miss Saga! Oh well, my car should be here shortly and my travel day will commence. I guess I should post this, shut-down and get ready to leave.

I hope wherever you are this morning, you are greeted by those who love you.

Don Bergquist - 13 April 2007 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: