Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nothing Much To Report Today

It's just another day at home in Colorado. We got some rain yesterday, but not much; it was just enough to make walking at lunchtime a bad plan.

For reasons I have no time to really consider, the phone company didn't reconnect the phone at my home or my mobile, the only phone I have active at this time, is my London mobile. That's okay, though, whom do I have to call?

Today, the gang from the office and I are heading out at lunchtime to go to Tom's Cabin, a wonderful soul food restaurant down in five points. Tonight, I am getting together with friends for Chinese after work. I've all but finished the stuff I needed to do here at the house, so I guess I am now just waiting to head back to London.

Well, that's about it for today, I have lots to do at the office, but that is too boring to make it into the blog.

I have a picture of Saga and me on my desk, it is a self-portrait I took a few years ago up in Devil's Pass. I find I keep looking at it and missing Saga Roo! Oh well, I am informed that she isn't missing me. She is apparently busy acquiring territory all over Molesey! I guess that means her plans are going well too!

I hope that wherever you are today, your plans are coming together!

Don Bergquist - April 18, 2007 - Denver, Colorado USA

No comments: