Thursday, April 19, 2007

So Much Time ~ So Little To Do!

(Strike that! Reverse it!)

Well, it's been a quiet week in Lake Woebegone! (Not!) My officemates back in Thames Ditton think that this was a week off for me or something. They all (well most of them) told me to have "a good week off" when I took off last week.

Far from it! Aside from the business reasons I had for coming home to Colorado this week, I had a list longer than my arm! I have, luckily, finished all the things on my list save finishing my laundry and packing.

I guess I had best get into the office, post this, and then get what I can done from my testing list today. I guess I should toss a load in the laundry and head out.

Wherever you are today, have a great day!

Don Bergquist - April 19, 2007 - Lakewood, Colorado USA

No comments: