Monday, April 16, 2007

Busy Day

Hey, all!

I have a very full agenda today. At 04:00 this morning I was in the office. (That's like 11:00 London time.) I decided to try and stay somewhat used to the BST time zone since I am returning there at the end of the week.

I rolled over this morning and looked at the clock; it was just after 01:00. This was a bit early for me to start stirring, so I tired napping for a while. When I couldn't get back to sleep immediately, I decided to get going.

I'll be leaving the office at 07:00 (or so) this morning for my first appointment (at the dentist's office) and then have appointments every two hours or so for the rest of the day. At some point I have to go check and see if my car has been fixed yet or not.

Anyway, I have a full schedule so I guess I had best get going.

Hope that you, wherever you are today, have time to hear yourself think!

Don Bergquist - April 16, 2007 - Denver, Colorado USA

No comments: