Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuesday

It is a good morning. I am getting back into the swing of things, getting to the office early, riding my bike after work. It is a good thing I had the chance to get to REI when I was at home and get some wet/cold weather riding gear.

Tomorrow I will get to the pub and go to game night again. It is almost as if I were a native. As the holidays approach, I am glad to know that I have finished my Christmas shopping and my Christmas mailing. I will be having a party for my friends over here in a couple weeks for the holidays but my preparations for the holidays are as done as they are going to be.

I have decided that I need to get down to the bike shop and see if I can find a real large basket for my bicycle. I do not really want to have Saga running along with me as I ride, but would like to make sure she can come with me if I want to go somewhere. That would also make our trips to the pub a bit easier on both of us. From her entry yesterday morning, I gather she doesn't really like walking to the pub with me.

Well, I need to get to the office and get to work so I had best post this and get going. I hope that wherever you are today, you have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 12 December 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: