Sunday, December 03, 2006

Reconnecting with Friends

What a lovely evening. I have such great friends!

Amy put together a lovely dinner (jambalaya) and the conversation, catching-up with Chris and Amy, Scott and Polly and their families was really a treat! We sat-up and chatted well into the evening. I am glad that they had a guestroom to offer, it freed me to chat and drink wine with them as long as they wanted to last night.

This morning, I was up late (by my standards). It was just after 06:30 so I headed home to get stuff done that I needed to do. Not the least of which was to finish uploading the blog entries that I have been writing for the last week.

Later-on this morning, I am having brunch with my friend, Lynne and then lunch with my friend Chip. So, yes... I have a busy day today. I'm sorry that today's entry was a bit short, but I am glad to finally have caught-up on my postings.

The best part of my weekend has been reconnecting with my friends. I hope that wherever you are today, you have had a chance to connect with your friends!

Don Bergquist - 03 December 2006 - Lakewood, Colorado

No comments: