Thursday, December 07, 2006

Morning (Again)

It is just after 05:00 and I am sitting in the living room at The Villa filing my post. I was awakened about half an hour ago by the rain pounding on the windows. There was no message from Mary so I have to assume that Saga got onto the plane last night in Miami. Today is going to be a bit busy.

I have to be in the office around six so that I can get a few things finished and get my PC to the IT department. They have to rebuild the operating system (My work PC, not my new laptop...) because it has not worked correctly since the registry got corrupted a few weeks ago.

I will be leaving the office around 11:30 because Saga arrives this morning at 10:00. James Cargo Transportation has told me that showing-up less than two hours after her arrival would be a waste of my time so we're planning on being there some time around noon or one. (Depends on the call that I'm placing this morning from the office.)

I also have a number of reports to file, so what am I doing sitting here? I've got a lot to do today. Thanks to all who have helped me get Saga over here! I'm really looking forward to having her over. I have got to get moving now, though!

I hope wherever you are today, you get something you have been waiting for!

Don Bergquist - 07 December 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey

No comments: