Monday, December 04, 2006

A Day in the Office

Today I have a couple things I have to be in the office for. It is the first day in six months that I have actually been in the office. it is just after 06:00 and I am here waiting for the people I need to see to come in.

I feel a little like I'm in that dream that everyone has in college; you know, the one where you show-up for class and it is the final exam and you haven't been to class in weeks! (Not only did I have this nightmare in school, it did actually happen to me once. But that is a story for another time.)

After work this afternoon, I have a few more errands to run and a couple things I have to get done before I head back to the UK tomorrow. I cannot wait until Saga walks out of Heathrow with me on Thursday afternoon! This past week has been exceedingly stressful!

I hope that wherever you are today, you are having a (relatively) stress-free day!

Don Bergquist - 04 December 2006 - Denver, Colorado

No comments: