Monday, December 11, 2006

Memoir of a Pub Dog

Editor's Note:

This morning’s blog entry is the memoir of a pub dog as written by our guest blogger, Saga.

The food guy (the big goofy looking guy who keeps referring to himself as "Daddy") took me down to the place he keeps calling the "Pub" last night. It is pretty nice at the "Pub." Too bad that the food guy wants to walk there every evening... It is cold and windy as we walk there. Too bad he doesn’t let us get into one of those ride-in machines. There are cars all over the place here and he never lets us get into any of them!

The visit to the "Pub" was pretty fun last night. The food guy had his friends there and they kept feeding me carrots. Yum! He had a couple friends there who smelled like cat. Interesting! There were also some other dogs at the "Pub" last night. They kept coming up to me and trying to socialize, but I was more interested in protecting my cookies and carrots than in being social with the other dogs.

Later on, the food guy finally let us get into one of those ride-in machines. We came back to the big house where my kennel is and I was able to curl-up and rest. It's pretty cool, though that the food guy is taking me to places where all the food guys hang-out! Perhaps we'll go again tonight!

I hope that wherever you are, there are carrots and cookies falling from the tables all around you today!

Saga Bergquist - 11 December 2006 - The Big House in the Cold, Wet Place

2 comments:

Hyperspider said...

Saga:
From the sounds of it you are have a dog-good time...

Woof on...
Michael

Anonymous said...

Michael,

You're the photographer that takes pictures back in the mountains, right? Tell the food guy to quit making me walk to "the pub" in the rain, please!