Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sunday in the Park

It is a pretty good day. A bit cold, but it is pretty nice.

The rain stopped some time yesterday evening and I was able to take Saga for a walk to the pub. She was much more sedate this time. She met Debbie, John and Jennifer last night. She walked to the pub with me with no problem. And once there, she was well behaved and enjoyed meeting my friends. I think Saga will adjust well to being a pub-going dog. She knows how to pick her mark already. Last night she approached Jennifer, begged for crisps until Jennifer, even though she is skittish around dogs, acquiesced, and gave her some crisps.

After a nice, relaxing morning and a late breakfast, I had a 15-mile ride this afternoon and then put together some stew for dinner. This evening I think Saga and I will head down to the pub for a pint before dinner.

I hope that wherever you are today, you have time to visit with friends.

Don Bergquist - 10 December 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: