Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to the Bitch I Live With!

It is (apparently) rare that I admit to having made mistakes. But to prove it is not true that I never admit mistakes (who do you think I am, George Bush?) I will freely admit to having made a mistake as of late.

My memories are foggy of my days back in Memphis. It could be all the time I was spending in the office getting ready for Y2K. Or, perhaps it was all that alcohol that was busily trying to keep away from my roommates by selflessly drinking it myself. Whatever the reason, I remember Saga being born on Christmas Eve. I was reminded today by my dear friend, Kelly, that Saga (and her littermates) were actually born on the 28th.

Okay, I was wrong.

Saga, happy Birthday! Extra carrots for you today at dinner!

I hope wherever you are, you'll remember the birthdays of those who are important to you.

Don Bergquist - 28 December 2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, UK

No comments: