Sunday, March 26, 2006

What a Great Day!

Yesterday was so perfect!

My decision to blow-off the project for the morning was really the right one! I put in a nice, long ride! Leaving around 07:00, I rode east into Kingston, then northwest into Teddington. I then, having heard that Bushy Park is ringed by roads internal to the park, entered the park form the Teddington gate and rode around the park clockwise. Continuing across the park and out the South (Hampton Court) entrance, I rode along the A308 and the A309 down to Thames Ditton and then across the Portsmouth Road back to the house.

That completed, I sat back down to the computer to see if I could get through my project. Yeah! That lasted about half-an-hour. I then grabbed my keys, my messenger bag and my wallet and went out to do the grocery shopping. Two trips to Surbiton later, I was done with that and really buckled down.

The weather by this point was cooperating. It started to rain about lunch time and I got a good five hours of work done. I am nearly half-way done with what needs to be done. If only it weren't so nice out today, I might get some work done. Well, enough of this... It is too beautiful to be cooped-up with the keyboard. I'll catch you all later! I'm hitting the roads. I have no idea where I am headed this morning. Perhaps over to Esher... I guess I'll find-out when I get there.

Oh, and for those of you reading this from the UK: Happy Mother's Day!

I hope that you have a great day wherever you are today!

Don Bergquist - 26-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom


No comments: