Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring is Springing-out All Over!

I spent the morning out and about with my cameras!

In actuality, a couple friends of mine had suggested that we have breakfast but when they didn't show, I headed into the Wilderness and took some pictures. After spending a couple hours shooting at Hampton Court's Northern Gardens (the Wilderness), I headed across the A308 into Bushy Park.

Ah! Spring time in the UK. Alright, the weather is a bit lousy this time of year; I got dumped on by rain, snow and sleet and that was just this morning! But you gotta love the greens and the colors that result from all that rain!

Although it will probably be a couple weeks until everything is in full bloom, the gardens are starting to look lovely! Heck, even the verges along the roadways are planted in crocus, snowdrops and daffodils!

I hope that your day is a colorful one, where ever you are today!

Don Bergquist - 11-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: