Friday, March 10, 2006

Weekend Plans

I know that I repeatedly say that I am not going to make plans because they always fall through, but I have made my plans for the weekend. This time, however, I am being smart about it. There are the weekend plans I intend to share and those I intend to keep.

See, I have made this connection. When I say in my blog that I intend to do "?" some weekend, the plans invariably fall through. When I just go with the flow and do whatever comes up, I have excellent weekends. So here goes.

This weekend, I have all mapped out. After a brief sojourn to the far side of the moon tonight, I intend to come-up with a cure for cancer tomorrow morning, whilst simultaneously working-out the square-route of negative one. Sunday I will probably get my acceptance speech ready because I expect the Nobel people to be calling from Stockholm after I end world strife, poverty and hunger. I then expect I'll have a full English breakfast and spend the afternoon sight-seeing.

I hope you have excellent plans for your weekend!

Don Bergquist - 10-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

1 comment:

Hyperspider said...

the square root of -1 = i
Check out the wiki article on Imaginary Numbers