Tuesday, March 21, 2006

First Day of Spring!

I've decided that we should have resolutions more often than just the first of the year. (Why should we delude ourselves only once a year, after all?)

So, by Vernal resolutions are to take more pictures, to ride my bicycle more often, and to be more timely in uploading my entries to my blog. This last one may seem strange to those of you who read my blog only periodically, but to those of you who email me when I do not upload my entries every day, I hear you... I'll try and be more timely.

You see, I write my blog whenever the inspiration hits and usually, that is on my PDA in a pub, on a train, or at the breakfast table. When I get to the office, I'll upload them articles to my PC and then upload them to the blog and add the pictures.

The last few days I have been pretty busy at the office, and have not been keeping-up. Sorry. I'll try and be more timely.

And now a word about predators: They're a good thing! Canada Geese are the perfect example. Except for cars, these guys have no natural predators. They really should. I mean, sure... They're pretty and all, but they mess all over everything, they are a nuisance when they congregate on the roads (as they do back in Lakewood) and there are just way too many of them around. But, they do look good!

I hope wherever you are today, you're spring is starting well!

Don Bergquist - 21-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: