Friday, March 17, 2006

On the Verge of the Weekend

As I sat in my office packing my briefcase to leave last night, one of my coworkers asked me if I was on my way out. When I said that I was, I was told that "should I find myself in the pub tonight," to give her a call.

(What a silly thing to say... if I find myself in the pub? I find most of my evenings I at least stop by the pub to see who is there.)

So I went to the pub and had a few drinks with my colleague and then off for dinner at a Japanese dinner in Kingston. It was quite a nice evening. But now I am getting ready to go into work. I am sitting here with my coffee, cereal and yogurt. It is a lovely (okay, it's still a bit dark out) morning and the day holds promise. At least it holds the promise of the weekend coming up soon. (C'mon 17:30!)


I have no real plans for the weekend. All my colleagues will be headed back to the states this weekend so I will have the house to myself for a week. I may go into London and do some more shots. The Wilderness is starting to look pretty good so I will probably be going down there at some point this weekend.

I hope that your day is full of the promise of great things where ever it finds you today!

Don Bergquist - 17-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: