Saturday, March 18, 2006

Big Plans to Stay in Bed!

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today!

It was bound to happen. Coughs and sneezes have been prevalent at the office and the weather has been all over the grid with the mercury pouncing up and down like the foot of a rock guitarist.

The house is silent this morning! Really, I got up to the sounds of silence this morning and realized that all my colleagues have left for the states. I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF! I think the first thing I do after having my second cup of coffee will be to go back to bed.

I've taken some cold medication and perhaps I can lose this tickle in my throat before the entire day is lost. I think I will just finish writing this, then take it easy either napping on the couch or head back up to bed and try and mend.

I hope wherever you are, you are feeling great today!

Don Bergquist - 18-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: