Sunday, March 12, 2006

Weekend Plans Going Well!

As I had hoped, by sharing my plans on the weekend have made them all come-out exactly as I had planned! Now, I wish I had planned on not winning the EuroMillions Lottery. Oh well, there is always next week to not win the lottery!

This weekend has been good thus far. Friday night I had dinner with some friends, a special curry that had to be ordered 24-hours ahead. It was a whole leg of lamb curried and served with various vegetable curries. It was yummy, but there was far more than we could eat so this evening, Terry has invited us over to have a curry he is making from the left-over lamb.

My housemate and I are headed into London today to do some sigh-seeing. So the quest for a non-imaginary solution to the square-route of negative one will have to wait. As for the Nobel people, do you think they would be impressed by whirled-peas?

I hope wherever you are this weekend you have something that impresses you in your life!

Don Bergquist - 12-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: