Monday, March 13, 2006

The London Eye

One of my house-mates and I spent the day together yesterday. I had given her some directions on how to get around, some pointers on where to get the stuff she needed, etc. So she said that she would love to go with me when I went in.

So, after a lovely breakfast in the pub down the street from the house. We then went into Surbiton to do our grocery shopping and then headed into Hampton Court to meet-up with another of our co-workers to catch the train into town. Well, we missed the connection and ended-up going into the city alone.

We saw the London Eye (but the lines were so long we decided not to head up on it) and then headed into St. James Park, past Buckingham Palace, and then down some of the side streets.

Having spent a couple hours walking around the town for a couple hours, we decided to head home. After a quick rest, I headed down to the pub to meet-up with my friends and go have curry redeaux.

I hope that wherever you are today, you can look back on your weekend and have pleasant memories.

Don Bergquist - 13-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: