Thursday, March 09, 2006

Rude Prat!

I have to blow off some steam!

What is up with some of the sots in this country? On my way to the pub this evening, I was passed on the A-309 by a complete prat! I was, on my bike ride and having finished a few miles just before it started raining, I decided to head to the pub to wait out the rain. Just as I was approaching the train station at Hampton Court, this total tosser, seeing a huge puddle veered toward the edge of the street so that he could run his tires through the puddle and splash me and the pedestrian that was walking the other way.

I know it was an intentional act because the guy was hugging the dividing line all the way along the station and when he saw us and the puddle he moved quite deliberately toward the curb to hit the puddle. He then steered back toward the center of the street.

So, here I sit, writing this on my PDA in the pub. I'm cold, sodden and incredibly irritated! I'll post this up to my blog tomorrow with the request that people spread the word: behavior like this is not funny! It's yobbish! It's also dangerous.

I hope there is nothing in your day today to dampen your spirits.

Don Bergquist - 09-March-2006 - Hampton Court, Middlesex, United Kingdom

No comments: