Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cold Front

Seriously, I do not remember the weather being this cold here this time last year! I am, glad that I didn't bring both my coats home last time I returned to Colorado. It will be absolutely beautiful for a few days, then it gets rainy and when the rain stops the temperatures drop drastically. I guess it is, after all, still a couple weeks until spring actually starts.

Last night on the way home, it was so cold, I even had to put on gloves!

But at least there is noting to chill my enjoyment of my friends and my travels. I hope that wherever you are, you are having a great day!

Don Bergquist - 14-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

Editor's Note:
Sorry that this entry is pretty short, it has been a busy week already. I will write more soon.

No comments: