Sunday, March 19, 2006

Beautiful Day!

What a lovely day!

It is warm and sunny; the temperatures are in the fifties. I am feeling great! There is nothing like a nice nap to make one feel better. I got feeling better early yesterday afternoon. It was lovely to lay abed until two in the afternoon. I then got up, took a shower, had breakfast and dressed for the day. (Well, what was left of it.)

After a late breakfast (and another cup of coffee) I set to airing-out the house and making sure that the the linens were all downstairs, ready for the cleaning lady to take away tomorrow. Around six last night I headed into Hampton Court to go to the Pub. It was a lovely evening.

Today I rode down to the village to do my marketing. It is so nice that I didn't need a jacket. Of course, once I was riding along the Thames (I swear that "Thames" must be Middle English for "Wind Tunnel") the wind made me wish I had worn one.

My shopping and chores done, I have decided that this afternoon I'll mount my bike, ride over to Hampton Court and see if The Wilderness is in bloom. If it is, there will be pictures tomorrow.

I hope wherever you are, this last full day of Winter is a pleasant one for you!

Don Bergquist - 19-March-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: