Sunday, January 01, 2006

...but seriously folks...

Life's Been Good
(Joe Walsh)
- - -
I have a mansion
Forget the price
Ain't never been there
They tell me it's nice
- - -
I live in hotels
Tear out the walls
I have accountants
Pay for it all
- - -
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far
- - -
My Maserati
Does one eighty-five
I lost my license
Now I don't drive
- - -
I have a limo
Ride in the back
I lock the doors
In case I'm attacked
- - -
I'm making records
My fans they can't wait
They write me letters
Tell me I'm great
- - -
So I got me an office
Gold records on the wall
Just leave a message
Maybe I'll call
- - -
Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
(Everybody sing) I'm cool (He's cool)
I can't complain but sometimes I still do
Life's been good to me so far
- - -
I go to parties
Sometimes until four
It's hard to leave
When you can't find the door
- - -
It's tough to handle
This fortune and fame
Everybody's so different
I haven't changed
- - -
They say I'm lazy but it takes all my time
(Everybody sing) Oh yeah (Oh yeah)
I keep on going guess I'll never know why
Life's been good to me so far.

No comments: