Friday, January 13, 2006

Places I Want To Visit

Having had the past few days to discuss deep topics, I guess it is something light to balance out my blog for the week. So, let's talk about things I want to do that I have yet to do. This trip, while I am in the UK, there are a number of places that I want to visit.

Battersea Park - "The Upended Table" as I heard it called last year when I was in London the first time. (See my story about that here.) I think it is a cool looking building.

Westminster Abbey - No reason, really, just a touristy thing to do.

I also want to take a train north to Scotland.

I wouldn't mind going back to Stonehenge.

Oh! And if the pier at Brighton is open this time of year, I'd love to go ride the roller-coasters again!

I guess that today's blog entry was the blog equivalent of what (on television) would be called a "Clip Show." It's a bit of a busy day today. New words and pictures tomorrow. I promise!

I hope you get to do the things you want to do today!

Don Bergquist - 13-January-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: