Friday, January 13, 2006

One for the Gang at the Office

Every morning, we walk past the Ferry Tavern to get to the office. Interestingly, everybody who has stayed in the house has made the same comment.

Is JP Moonlighting?

JP, It would explain all the time you spend out of the Denver office. (And you claimed to be working out of the Colorado Springs office!)

Well, I guess we will discover this evening!

By the way, JP, if this is you, I think Martin is ready to audition for a place in the band. Backing vocals, perhaps?

The other thing that this sign makes me wonder about is who this Judy is and what has she got to fight back against? Could it be Aunt Judy? Could be! I haven't seen my Aunt Judy in a while. She could be the leader of an Angst Band in Surrey!

I guess that is a mystery that will have to wait. At least until tomorrow.

I hope that you are having a fine day and that your day is full of music -Let's close this entry musically, a little traveling music if you please - Sing something, JP!

Don Bergquist - 13-January-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: