Saturday, January 28, 2006

Quiet Day At Home

What a week!

I got the chance to start working on the project I have been training to start for the last couple weeks. It has been a couple weeks of getting ready for the project to start and then a really busy weekend in Oostende. So when I actually started, and started getting the scope of what I was here to do, it was daunting.

Last night I was up late with friends. We had dinner at Kevin and then a quick pint or two at the pub. I did not get in until early this morning. Today, I have no plans except for doing some laundry, working on my taxes, and getting my batteries recharged. Next week is going to be hectic.

Maybe this afternoon I'll ride my bike into the park. It is a really nice day outside.

I hope you have an extremely pleasant and relaxing day wherever you are!

Don Bergquist - 28-January-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: