Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Local Area

For those of you who have asked for more details on where, exactly, it is that I am living, Here is an aerial view of the general area. The King's Arms Pub is at the top (north) of the map. The corporate house is at the lower, right of the map. The center of the map is the actual village of Thames Ditton. My office is marked by the words "Thames Ditton and a little office building icon.

The big green patch at the upper center of the picture is the Hampton Court Palace Grounds. The buildings to the left of the picture is East Molesey.

The map is from Google Earth, a cool program that I find myself using all the time. You should give it a try.

Well, I guess that is it for today. (I am posting this in advance since I am off in Oostend, Belgium for the weekend.)

I hope you know where you are and where you are is where you want to be today!

Don Bergquist - 21-January-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom (In absentia)

1 comment:

Hyperspider said...

Cool, I was curious about your surrondings. Thanks.