Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm sure glad I brought that fancy new camera with me to London!

Every day since I have been here it has rained!

I am beginning to think that photography must not be too popular a hobby in this country in the winter. I am sorry that I have not posted any new pictures. I hope to take some time this weekend to shoot some new photos to post. Until then, I hope you are at least enjoying my daily entries of a more text-based nature.

Have a great day!

Don Bergquist - 04-January-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

2 comments:

Hyperspider said...

Don't give up, some of my favourite photos that I took are when it is cloudy/rainy!
For example:
Moody Reflection

Unknown said...

Yes, you're right. I love that picture... (it was in the calendar you gave me)

And uh-huh, having no shadows and a heavy overcast can definately give good conditions for pictures. I just have been worried about bringing my new cameras out in the rain. I guess I am going to have to bite the bullet and just do it!