Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dinner with Friends

I have been cooking for much of the day. My day started with breakfast at Tiger Joe's with the team that is leaving today. Their car came and got them this morning and they should, by now, be jetting their way east across the Atlantic.

My friends from Molesey are headed over for dinner. I have made a stew, and have a nice crusty loaf of whole grain bread for dinner. There is a bottle of wine breathing and getting ready to serve.

I have set-out some starters to start the evening off with and I am sure that we will have a lovely time.

I had planned on mowing the lawn yesterday but it rained all morning. This morning it was raining again so the lawn continues to grow.

I hope you have a pleasant day wherever you are.

Don Bergquist - 08-January-2006 - Thames Ditton, Surrey, United Kingdom

No comments: