Thursday, May 01, 2008

Weather Report

The past few days have been absolutely, the deep blue of the skies, the clement temperatures, the fine spring blossoms. But that is here in Lakewood. I have been on the phone to my colleagues in Thames Ditton over the past few days. While discussing our projects, we have shared updates on what is going on and apparently, they have been having lots of rain and storms.

Unfortunately, the nice weather is coming to an end. It is supposed to rain and snow today. The skies were gray as I walked Saga in her park. The weather was cold enough that I needed a jacket. Such a difference from the 80s we had yesterday!

Ah, well! This too shall pass! Besides, we need the moisture!

Wherever you are today, I hope you have the weather you need!

Don Bergquist - May 01, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: