Saturday, May 17, 2008

Driving East

By the time this posts I should be headed east on I-90 somewhere in South Dakota. The car is packed, Saga is sitting in the living room waiting to get into the car. The iPod is programmed with a bunch of books and music to play on the trip and everything is in readiness.

The Weather Channel is reporting that I have a clear, bright and wonderful day for the drive. Dad and Flo are probably still asleep as I write this, but then it is nearly 02:00. My goal is to be out of Colorado by three so I guess I had better get rolling!

I hope to post from the road so keep watching for pictures and updates from Minnesota!

Wherever you are today, I wish you good weather and clear roads!

Don Bergquist - May 17, 2008 - Somewhere on the great open road...
United States of America

No comments: