Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back To Work

It's always a relief to go on vacation but it is also, in some strange way, comforting to get back to work afterward. That is how I am feeling this morning.

After returning to Denver on Sunday evening, and getting some housework done on Monday, it is back to the office for me today. I dread the prospect of filing through the backlog of email and trying to catch-up on the projects that have been sitting idle for the last week, but it will be good to get back into the routine.

Saga looked at me as if I were completely out to lunch this morning when I suggested that it was time to go out for a walk... she was not, in the least, interested in going out when it was raining. But out we went. We took a quick walk and then came back in. She earned her cookie this morning!

But now, I know, that by writing this, I am delaying the inevitable, so I guess I should get my butt in gear and get into the office.

Wherever you are today, I hope that you're having a great day!

Don Bergquist - May 27, 2008 - Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: