Monday, May 26, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig

It was a lovely day for driving! It was clear that there had been rain yesterday morning around Watertown and there was a bit of fog along I-29, but once I was headed west again out of Sioux Falls the roads could not have been better.

It is clear to see that there is concern over the price of gas! The roads were wide open. I was able to make it door-to-door in just over thirteen hours. Not a record for me, but respectable none-the-less.

The car is unpacked, today I have got to get the stuff I dragged in and dropped in the dining room all washed and put away so that I am back to normal before I get back to the office tomorrow. It looks like this afternoon will be an opportunity to do that, they are predicting a rainy afternoon. For right now, however, it is lovely our and I think that Saga and I are going out for a walk in her park.

Wherever you are, I hope that you’re having a lovely day!

Don Bergquist – May 26, 2008 – Lakewood, Colorado, USA

No comments: